Adam began music ministry in his home church at age 16, as part of the worship team. At the age of 19 Adam felt a tug in his heart for full-time music ministry, and with that stepped out on faith with the pursuit of God in mind. Adam has said, “If I can help raise the bar of worship in a church, by encouraging/mentoring their team, I know it will produce fruit in the congregation which will lead to the community. Where there are God encounters, there are life changing moments”.
Click to Listen
A Few Notable Songs Adam has been a part of writing
- Jesus At The Center - Israel Houghton’s “Jesus At The Center” CD & Free Chapel’s “ECHO” CD & Darlene Zschech’s Cd “Revealing Jesus”
- Light The Way (feat. Israel Houghton) – James Fortune’s CD “Live Through it”
- A Thousand Miles (feat. Adam Ranney) – Free Chapel’s “Power of the Cross” CD
1. Questions We Ask Ourselves:
- a. Am I being effective?
- b. Am I passionate about this (ministry)?
Find what feeds you and then quit starving yourself!
- a. Don’t try and force creativity
- b. Keep a memo recorder with you always
- c. Take the time you have available
- d. Collaborate
- e. Our Pastors are some of our greatest sources of inspiration.
3. Pastor Relationships
- a. Do you know his heart (what “floats his boat”)?
- b. He will reveal his heart in his messages
- c. Ask the question, “Explain to me what the perfect worship service is to you”.
Connect with Adam:
Green Room Sessions:
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me.
Also, if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: What do you find helps when your creativity hits a wall? You can leave a comment by clicking here.